Delivering revenue-generating functionality for every link in the content production chain
Mobixell Content Production Suite provides solutions for service and content providers to automate the process of high quality content creation and delivery covering the entire content delivery - from content owner to subscribers.
Content Production Suite - with its leading media adaptation capabilities-supports three operation modes: Offline (Batch), Online, and Live streaming.
Mobixell's Content Production Suite offers revenue-generating functionality for every link in the content production chain, including traditional studio-generated content and user-generated content.Regardless of the adaptation mode used, the platform's media adaptation capabilities extend to preparing device-specific versions of content for virtually every cell phone model in use over a given operator network. This assures superior user experience and maximum download content revenues.
Mobixell's Content Production Suite benefits and features:
- Device based adaptation of content, optimizing complex content for the best user
experience on each device
- Complete conversion matrix supporting all formats, including content services specific formats (e.g., wallpapers, screensavers, and more).
- Support for state-of-the-art mobile formats and codecs
- On-the-fly content adaptation for adapting dynamic content during delivery time
- Offline content adaptation for batch versioning and preparation of content
- Part of the workflow - starting with manual transcoding tests, integrated tools for testing and validation, and ranging up to batch processing of multiple media elements
- DRM package, compatible with OMA DRM 1.0 and 2.0
- Smart cropping tools allowing the editor to automatically create different edits, in different dimensions, out of each source media
- Branding, Advertisement and Preview packages - allowing on-the-fly context dependant rendering of brand elements into media, and the automatic creation of preview limited versions
- Scalable, Telco-grade system supporting high availability, clustering and extensive management (SNMP) running on industry-standard Hardware and Operating Systems (Sun Solaris or Linux)